Help us help our local community
Yes we have unfunded projects rearing to take off. Your contribution can make the difference. To date we have seen a number of very successful community projects:
- Training staff at The Woden School – staff can now teach this skill to their young people, some whom joined us as workplacement students
- Training students and staff at the Black Mountain School which resulted in the creation of another social enterprise – Paper Cycle
- A training project for Companion House women, but with still more opportunities to explore for the future
- Sponsorship of pulp, papermaking tuition and pattern construction for the social inclusion project: ‘Intercultural Hands Arts & Hearts Womens’ art project facilitated by Aine Crowley (Ireland), organised by Nicola Lambert, Art for All Community Arts Officer at Belconnen Art Centre.
We appreciate the work of our volunteers – the people that do the ‘boring bits’ so selflessly in support of our production team and workshops. We also need administrative support for the following:
- Grant writing
- Policy development
- Social media and press releases
Purchase Our Products
Go to our online shop to purchase some of our products. You can also purchase them at the National Arboretum Canberra or by visiting us at the Ted Noffs Foundation, Monday to Friday from 10am to 3pm.
Donations by cheque can be mailed to our snail mail address or banking details for direct deposits can be obtained by contacting us.
All donations of $2 or more are tax deductible as Paperworks Inc has Deductible Gift Recipient Status