Paperworks Inc values your privacy and takes great care protecting the information you provide us.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you create a Paperworks Inc account, the personal information we collect may include your:
- Delivery Address
- Billing Address
- Email Address
- Telephone Number
- Mobile Number
The personal information we collect from you will be used in some or all of the following ways:
- To deliver the products you have purchased via the Paperworks Inc website
- To communicate with you during the delivery process of the product and for customer support purposes
- To provide you with relevant product information
- To aid Paperworks Inc in the development of new products and services
- To optimise the site and your shopping experience
Paperworks Inc will communicate with you about your order and the purchased product using email and by phone. Account holders must provide a valid email address to Paperworks Inc for this purpose.
UPDATING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can update your personal information by accessing your account by logging in to My Account. You can also access this page in the navigation on the top right of the Paperworks Inc website. Use your email address and password to login and update your account details.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We assure you that all information we collect will be safely and securely stored.
We protect your personal information by:
- Restricting access to personal information
- Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorised computer access
- Securely destroying your personal information when it’s no longer needed for our record retention purposes
- When purchasing from Paperworks Inc, your financial details are passed through Paypal, our official payment gateway. For more information regarding Paypal, please go here.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We value our customers and will not share your information with any other organisations other than related companies and those third parties directly related to the delivery of the products you have purchased from the Paperworks Inc website.
There may be some exceptional circumstances for disclosing your personal information, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, or for law enforcement purposes.
COMPLAINTS ABOUT BREACHES OF PRIVACY
If you believe that your privacy has been breached by Paperworks Inc, you can contact here.
COLLECTION OF COMPUTER DATA
When you visit the Paperworks Inc website, whether as an account holder or a visitor, our servers and our Google Analytics account automatically records the information that your browser captures whenever you visit a website.
This data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address, browser type or the webpage you were visiting before you came to our site, pages of our site that you visit, the time spent on those pages, information you search for on our site, access times and dates, and other statistics.
We don’t treat the data collected as personal information or use it in association with other personal information, though we may aggregate, analyse and evaluate such information to better tailor or improve the services or products provided.
You can find our contact details on our Contact Us page.